The IDC Crew Pack:
• Instructor Application, brochures and course documentation.
• Confined & Open Water Instructor Cue Cards, Adventures in Diving Instructor Cue Cards and Rescue Diver Instructor Cue Cards, Divemaster Instructor Cue Cards.
• Open water & confined water Lesson Planning Slates.
• PADI’s Guide to Teaching Manual and Specialty Course Instructor Manual (Digital, Multilingual version E, DU, F & S).
• PADI DVD’s: Positive Approach Selling, Open Water Prescriptive Lesson Guides and Specialty Course Instructor Manual.
• Peak Performance Buoyancy Instructor Outline.
• Open Water quizzes & exams, Rescue Diver exam, and Divemaster exams.
• Diving Knowledge Workbook.
• Emergency First Response Instructor Manual Digital version.
• A PADI backpack to carry it all in!
A PADI IDC candidate must own a pocket mask, underwater compass, a surface marker buoy (SMB) and a timing device (watch or dive computer).
At our KK Times Square Dive Shop you will find everything you need and we sell the items mentioned above at a reduced rate for our internship candidates.
• Be Certified as Open Water, Advanced, Rescue and Divemaster or equivalents.
• Be Certified as an Open Water Diver for at least 6 months.
• First Aid & CPR training completed within the last 24 months (PADI Emergency First Response is recommended)
• Diving Medical Statement signed and dated by a physician and within the last 12 months prior to the PADI IE
• Logged at least 60 open water scuba dives.
• Experience in deep, night & navigation diving.
If you do not meet any of the above mentioned pre-requisites please talk to us. We can tailor the program to suit your requirement and goals.
• UNLIMITED Scuba Diving – up to 1 month duration including IDC time
• PADI Instructor Course – pre study classroom
• Assistant Instructor & Open Water Scuba Instructor = IDC Course
• Internship Training in a working PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Centre, gaining insight into Business of Diving
• Instructor Workshops
• Lunch and Refreshments Daily when at Beach House Dive Centre on Gaya Island
• All Jetty and Park Fees
• All transfers to/from our Downbelow Adventure Lodge to the Beach House Dive Centre – Gaya Island on in-water days
• IE logistics with full support from Richard – your PADI CD !
• IE Fee
• Instructor Application Fee
• Personal Dive Equipment (can be rented)
• Lunch on Classroom days – approx. 7-9 days in total
• Evening meals, carbonated drinks and entertainment
• Insurance & Flights